Winter 2021 Dates TBA
The Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training Course is our professional seminar designed to train you in the practice of Fashion Feng Shui. This 14-week online course is suitable for image consultants, feng shui practitioners, life coaches, holistic health professionals, and anyone else who wants to take their business to the next level and offer their clients a life-changing tool.
Fashion Feng Shui is a wellness practice that considers clothing to be your body's most intimate environment. What you wear is your “second skin.” To be comfortable wearing it is as important to your overall well-being as a good diet and a great night's sleep.
Over the past two decades, Fashion Feng Shui has empowered people from all over the world to dress in what they love while truly honoring who they are, what they believe, and what they look like. Fashion Feng Shui starts from a positive standpoint, maintaining that you are perfect to begin with and only need to find the clothing that energizes you, to make you look and feel fantastic in the process.
We would love for you to join our international network of Fashion Feng Shui Facilitators.
Established in 1999, the Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training Course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International to educate consultants in this groundbreaking wellness and personal style practice. Come join our international network of Fashion Feng Shui Facilitators! Our certification curriculum prepares you to confidently integrate Fashion Feng Shui into your consulting business. It consists of a 14-week series combining lectures and independent study. Upon your successful completion of this program, you'll enjoy the same status and privileges as our licensed Fashion Feng Shui Facilitators. During this informative, interactive and fun online seminar, you'll:
- Discover how nature's five elements apply to personality, physique, lifestyle, goals and clothing design.
- Learn how to help clients select colors, patterns, textures, fabrics and silhouettes that both honor who they are and get them what they want in life.
- Determine how your clients can dress to fulfill their essence, flatter their appearance and fortify them in their intentions, function in their lifestyle choices, and foster important relationships.
- Explore how clothing can support your clients' well-being and success in their careers.
- Go on a virtual Fashion Feng Shui shopping trip that will cater to your unique and specific needs.
- Identify ways to integrate Fashion Feng Shui into your own life and profession, and develop a personalized model that works for you.
- Receive personalized Fashion Feng Shui dressing recommendations and your own Fashion Feng Shui Elemental Design Portfolio, which includes customized Elemental Body Color Wands and Elemental Wardrobe Planner Cards.
Your Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training tuition includes:
- 14 weeks of online training with our Fashion Feng Shui Master Facilitator Sue Donnelly. Sessions are held online on 14 consecutive Mondays.
- The opportunity to participate live during the training sessions and in our private Facebook group. You can also listen to recordings after the fact.
- Personal coaching and ongoing professional support
- E-copy of Fashion Feng Shui: The Power of Dressing with Intention by Evana Maggiore (Third Edition)
- Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training Course Book
- Fashion Feng Shui Elemental Body Colors 15-Wand Set
- Fashion Feng Shui Elemental Design Portfolio
- Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator License (through current renewal cycle, based on graduation date)
Your Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator License includes:
- Authorization to practice as a licensed Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator
- Photo, listing and website link in the International Directory of Licensed Fashion Feng Shui Facilitators on our website
- Access to Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Resource Slides (updated regularly)
- Complimentary master classes on practical applications of Fashion Feng Shui
- Access to the private Facebook group for Fashion Feng Shui Facilitators
- Access to our monthly Facilitator Flash blog, available on our website and in our Facebook group
- Wholesale pricing on all Fashion Feng Shui books and client support materials
- Preferred pricing on Fashion Feng Shui services and trainings
- Opportunity for professional advancement to the Fashion Feng Shui Master Facilitator (train-the-trainer) level of certification
Pricing and Policies
The tuition to the Facilitator Certification Training Course is normally $2,599, but in the face of COVID-19, we've decided to offer a significant discount. You can take the full 14-week course for only $2,199!
To become a licensed Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator, participants must attend at least 75% of the weekly sessions, submit course assignments, contribute to the posts in our private training group on Facebook, and complete five post-workshop assignments within one calendar month of the program's last session. Additionally, the Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training Course has been certified for 4.2 CEU credits by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). To earn the CEU credits, participants must attend every session and submit all required assignments within set timescales. For more information or to be added to our VIP trainee list, click here!
Cancellation Policy: Refunds less a $250 administrative fee will be issued up to six weeks prior to the beginning of the course. Sorry, but no refund will be issued if cancellation is made after this time. You will, however, be offered a place in a future training.
Our Guarantee: If after the completion of this program you are not satisfied that you have been fully prepared to consult and present with Fashion Feng Shui, you may register at no charge for a future training program.
Disclaimer: The Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator Certification Training Course is a professional course of study that is intended to train individuals to be experts in a practice that we are very proud of. For individuals who are primarily interested in personal enrichment, we offer the Wardrobe Wellness Workshop. Fashion Feng Shui International reserves the right to refuse to grant licensure to any participant who does not satisfy all requirements.
“The course was excellent – well structured, well run and has added a whole new dimension to my business. The knowledge can be used straightaway in the way you dress yourself and to present alternatives to clients wardrobes to help them understand why some items that were so right now feel different. Sue is a hugely knowledgeable and insightful trainer who encourages and supports your learning throughout. The training materials were easy to understand and an excellent reference.”
~ Katy Dyer, Corporate Image Consultant & Personal Stylist (www.katydyer.com)
“Fashion Feng Shui is an innovative approach to getting dressed for both personality and purpose.”
~ Carla Mathis, AICI CIM, MA, founder of Body Beautiful™ and author of The Triumph of Individual Style (www.bodybeautiful.net)
“…groundbreaking…[Fashion Feng Shui] guides us into a remarkable understanding of how the Feng Shui of our clothing can not only affect the way we feel, but it can also influence our destiny.”
~ Denise Linn (www.deniselinn.com)
“I’ve been running my style business for nearly a decade, but for the past couple of years I’ve had a nagging feeling that something was missing, something I was almost forgetting to tell my clients, but couldn’t quite put my finger on. Well, the proberb says, "When the student is ready the teacher will appear," and my teacher materialized in the form of Sue Donnelly, Fashion Feng Shui Master and one of the most forward-thinking women in the style industry. I’ve worked with Sue to enhance my style business in a way that respects our essence and intention, while complimenting our lifestyle, body shape and coloring. To use clothes as a daily reminder of who we are, where we’re going and what we want to attract. Fashion Feng Shui is the missing piece of the jigsaw – it empowers clients to dress and live with intention, as well as looking great and feeling fabulous!”
~ Sarah Morgan, The Style and Color Coach (www.sarah-morgan.co.uk)
Please note that this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). However, certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to the AICI website.